masterlibre-list

[Masterlibre-list] Presentation of a preliminary design in Brussels

From: Jesus M Gonzalez-Barahona
Subject: [Masterlibre-list] Presentation of a preliminary design in Brussels
Date: 12 Nov 2003 00:11:07 +0100

Hi all,

As some of you already know, we were planning to make a presentation of
the preliminary design of the master on libre software in Brussels, in
December. We are now considering the date of December 9th, since on 8th
there is another meeting to which will attend some people potentially
interested in the master's desing.

This is still very tentative, but we coudl have an informal (working)
meeting during the morning (more or less closed to the people in this
list), with the presentation being after lunch, or the other way around.
Please, show your preferences.

Saludos,

        Jesus.

--
Contribute to keep Europe free of software patents!
-----