masterlibre-list

[Masterlibre-list] Brussels meeting

From: cristina
Subject: [Masterlibre-list] Brussels meeting
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 12:26:25 +0100

Hi all,

As some of you already know, we were planning to make a presentation of the preliminary design of the master on libre software in Brussels, in December.

Well, this meeting will be on December 9th in the Comunidad de Madrid’ office. To know where is it, you should see the following website:

http://www.madrimasd.org/ingles/default.asp

Probably, we will have an informal (working) meeting during the morning (more or less closed to the people in this list) and the presentation being after lunch. But we send you a guide with the activities later.

By the moment, we offer three near hotels where you could stay the day before the meeting.

-        Comfort Art Hotel Siru (it is in the centre, at 5 minutes to the CAM’ office by subway and we will be there)

www.comforthotelsiru.com

-        Beau Site (it is near to the office, at 15 minutes by food)

http://www.hotelclub.net/DirectHotel.asp?Checkin=2003-12-8&Checkout=2003-12-10&ncl=&id=7969

-        Ibis Brussels Centre Ste-Catherine (it is in the centre, at 30 minutes by food)

www.ibishotel.com

See you soon,

Cristina Rodrigo