masterlibre-list

[Masterlibre-list] Sign-on to meeting

From: Nils Ulltveit-Moe
Subject: [Masterlibre-list] Sign-on to meeting
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 20:46:39 +0100

Hi

I would like to sign on to the Brussels meetin 9. December. (I tried
to find Christinas e-mail address in the list archives, but could not
find it.)

Introducing myself:
-------------------

My name is Nils Ulltveit-Moe, and I work as lecturer at Agder
University College in Norway (http://www.hia.no). The last years, I
have given courses in Operating Systems and System Programming, and
Data Communications. I have also for the last 2 years worked part time
for a computer security company, that now is acquired by Telenor
developing the infrastructue for a managed IDS service
based on Open Source products like Snort, Linux and MySQL.

At Agder University College, I participate in the OSYS group for Open
Systems and Open Standards (see http://osys.grm.hia.no). I was one of
the founders of Agder Linux User Group (See: http://agder.linux.no),
and have organised the conference Installuken at Agder University College the
last 3 years. Now, I am participating in arranging the 5th GUADEC
conference (Gnome Users and Developers Conference), that will be held
in Kristiansand in Norway next summer. (See http://www.guadec.org). When
it comes to software development and systems integration, I have come
to love Python (See http://www.python.org).

Agder University College has been working with plans for becoming a
Norwegian competence center on Open Source, so participating in a
joint initiative for a European Master Program on Free Software would
fit nicely into this strategy.

I am looking forward to meeting you!

Mvh.
Nils Ulltveit-Moe