masterlibre-list

Re: [Masterlibre-list] Back to bussiness

From: Janis Gailis
Subject: Re: [Masterlibre-list] Back to bussiness
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 12:28:35 +0100

Hello,

we, at Agder University College in Norway, are working with several proposals
for establishing the master studies on libre software. So long, we can say,
that there is a considerable interest to design and implement the program.

We are going to have a meeting 4th og Feb with our study leaders for the
existing master programs, and I suppose, some concrete plans will be a
result. Our first objective is to offer a track in libre software as a part
of the existing master programs in fall 2004 or spring 2005.

We (at least one of us) are interested to come for a meeting in Madrid, but it
would be more appropriate in the last week of February.

Regards
        Janis Gailis