masterlibre-list

Re: [Masterlibre-list] February Meeting

From: Janis Gailis
Subject: Re: [Masterlibre-list] February Meeting
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 21:18:30 +0100

Hi,

sorry that we from Agder University College have not responded until now, but we are going to have a meeting regarding European Master on Libre Software tommorow 4th of February and will also when decide who are going to attend and which day to prefer. I, Janis, would prefer Tuesday 24th of February.

Sveiciens

Janis

Jesus M. Gonzalez-Barahona wrote:

Hi,

I've seen zero answers to this message. Maybe Gregorio got something,
but if we get no comments in a couple of days, I guess we'd assume that
everybody interested can attend (and has no preference) for either 24th
or 25th. In that case, we'd fix the date for any of them.

ok for all?

Saludos,

        Jesus.