masterlibre-list

[Masterlibre-list] Prospective funding for the master program

From: Jesus M.
Subject: [Masterlibre-list] Prospective funding for the master program
Date: 07 Feb 2004 00:01:02 +0100

Hi,

I've been exploring some opportunities for helping to fund the master
program. In addition to institutions and companies which could be
interested in it, there is a rather interesting program which the EC is
(probably) starting in a couple of months: Erasmus Mundus. See

http://www3.socleoyouth.be/static/en/info/eras_mundus.htm

http://europa.eu.int/comm/education/programmes/mundus/index_en.html

In my opinion, this program seems to be written exactly for a master
like ours. I've been told that first call will be probably launched in
late March.

In addition, there are some programs related to Socrates which could be
interested in our "mixed" learning activities (partly in-place, partly
distance). I'll give you more info about this when I have something more
detailed.

In case some of you is familiar with these (or other suitable) programs,
let me know. In case some of you want to help to find opportunities for
financing, please go ahead.

Saludos,

        Jesus.

--
Contribute to keep Europe free of software patents!
-----