masterlibre-list

Re: [Masterlibre-list] Prospective funding for the master program

From: Manuel Carro
Subject: Re: [Masterlibre-list] Prospective funding for the master program
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 06:04:08 +0100

>> I've been exploring some opportunities for helping to fund the master
>> program. In addition to institutions and companies which could be
>> interested in it, there is a rather interesting program which the EC is
>> (probably) starting in a couple of months: Erasmus Mundus. See

    If I am not mistaken, Erasmus Mundus has some requirements about
the languages in which the Master should be taught.  But it is clearly
a possibility.

>> In case some of you is familiar with these (or other suitable) programs,
>> let me know.

    The EU "Alban" grants are another possibility.
|Manuel Carro --- Facultad de Informática -- U. Politécnica de Madrid (UPM) |
|mcarro_at_fi_dot_upm_dot_es --- Ph: +34-91336-7455 --- FAX: +34-91336-7412 |
|http://lml.ls.fi.upm.es/~mcarro --- http://clip.dia.fi.upm.es/Software/Ciao|