masterlibre-list

[Masterlibre-list] Masterlibre + Global Virtual University?

From: Nils Ulltveit-Moe
Subject: [Masterlibre-list] Masterlibre + Global Virtual University?
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 17:47:23 +0100

Hi

Mikael Snaprud at Agder University College in Norway noticed me that
we at AUC already have an agreement with the UN Global Virtual
University. Maybe an European Master in Libre Software might fit in to
a similar model? Maybe we could cooperate with UN?

See:
http://www.gvu.unu.edu/coursedes.cfm?id=1

>From the web site:
"Global Virtual University (GVU):

Proposal for a Masters degree programme in Global Environment and
Development Studies (GEDS)

Background
GEDS is a four semester study programme leading to a Masters degree
(M.Sc.) that has been prepared in collaboration between United Nations
University (UNU), UNEP/GRID-Arendal, and Agder University College
(AUC). The idea behind GEDS is to establish an e-learning, web-based
educational alternative, involving a network of professors and
students from universities and institutes both in developing and
industrialized countries."

Mvh.
Nils