masterlibre-list

Re: [Masterlibre-list] February Meeting

From: Jesus M.
Subject: Re: [Masterlibre-list] February Meeting
Date: 12 Feb 2004 01:41:53 +0100

Since nobody said anything against (and Joaquin said that probably eh
could join us during the evening), I guess we will have our meeting in
Madrid on February 25th. Please, let me know your travel plans to
schedule the meeting. But in any case, it will start at a reasonable
time in the morning so that at least some of you can come that very
morning (let's say around 10:30-11:00) and will end so that at least
some of you can come back that evening (17:00-18:00, for instance),
except that you feel we need more time.

Please, tell me also topics to discuss. Janis has raised some, which we
could discuss, and I have some in mind. But for sure you have some also.
With your input, I'll try to make a prospective agenda during the
weekend.

Saludos,

        Jesus.