masterlibre-list

[Masterlibre-list] Example of short cv for the proposal

From: Jesus M.
Subject: [Masterlibre-list] Example of short cv for the proposal
Date: 26 Feb 2004 13:11:38 +0100

For those of you preparing the docs for the CD proposal, I include below
a version of my cv which could be suitable for that, so taht you get an
idea of length, etc. But have in mind that I don't know whether this is
"the right way of writting it" ;-)

Saludos,

        Jesus.

    Jesús M. González-Barahona, is professor in
    Computer Science and Communications in URJC, where he teaches and
    researches. He is active in the
    libre software world since 1991. He has participated in the
    organization of several seminars and courses (about libre software,
    communications and other topics), collaborates in several groups
    about libre software and communications (Hispalinux, European
    Working Group on Libre Software, Debian, Comité Asesor de RedIris,
    etc.), and has worked as a consultant for some companies. Since 2002
    he is Coordinator on IT in the URJC, with responsibilities about the
    organization and use of IT on research and teaching. He is currently
    interested in libre software engineering and in the translation of
    libre software development models to other fields, and specifically,
    to education.

--
Contribute to keep Europe free of software patents!
-----