masterlibre-list

Re: [Masterlibre-list] Example of short cv for the proposal

From: pelegrin
Subject: Re: [Masterlibre-list] Example of short cv for the proposal
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 23:06:12 +0100

Hello all,

I have been overworked these past weeks, so that
I have not been able to give the MasterLibre all
the attention that it required, from the ENSEIRB's
point of view.

I have not followed all of the discussions, but
please find attached me resume, to enter it at the
proper place, if it is not already in the proposal :

Regarding additional documents that the ENSEIRB should
provide, please tell me ASAP, so that I can ask relevant
people at ENSEIRB. I am in San Francisco for all of the
week, so I have to work off-line.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

                      f.p.

François Pellegrini is associate professor in computer science
at ENSEIRB, and currently in a temporary full-time research
position at INRIA. He is interested in libre software
since the end of the 1990s. He is vice-president of ABUL
(http://www.abul.org/), the Association of Libre Software Users of
Bordeaux, which is involved in major libre software projects
such as AbulEdu (http://www.abuledu.org/), an integrated libre
software environment for schools ranging from pre-school to
high-school, and the Libre Software Meeting (http://lsm.abul.org/),
a five-day-long world-class meeting of libre software developers
and activists. François Pellegrini has been a co-organiser and
the president of the program committee of the first three issues
of the LSM (http://lsm2000.abul.org/, http://lsm2001.abul.org/,
http://lsm2002.abul.org/), which took place at the ENSEIRB, and
gathered in 2002 more than 500 people from 40 countries of the
5 continents. The 2004 edition of the LSM will take place at ENSEIRB
from July 6 to July 10, 2004.

P.S.: Maybe we could take advantage of the LSM to organize
a MasterLibre meeting there, and officialy present it to the
libre software community ?