masterlibre-list

Re: [Masterlibre-list] Erasmus Mundus call for proposals open

From: Jesus M. Gonzalez-Barahona
Subject: Re: [Masterlibre-list] Erasmus Mundus call for proposals open
Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 00:00:04 +0200

Hi all again,

Well, maybe I'm a bit dismaied these days. But anyway. After talking to
some of you, hearing from some others, knowing nothing from some others
(;-)), and exploring all the possibilities, I don't think we can meet
the requirements of the Erasmus Mundus call. Maybe I'm mistaken, but I
don't see how we could do it...

I'm still interested in follwong on with this, but given the
circumstances, I've started to talk to some of you about not starting a
coordinated program next academic year, but maybe doing a scaled-down
version (such as a summer or winter school, or something), while some of
you are also testing your own versions of the master. All of this with
the intention of starting the coordinated program by 2005-06.

I guess a whole turn of comments is now open for all of you ;-)

Saludos,

        Jesus.

--
Contribute to keep Europe free of software patents!
-----