masterlibre-list

Re: [Masterlibre-list] Erasmus Mundus

From: Martin Michlmayr
Subject: Re: [Masterlibre-list] Erasmus Mundus
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 10:43:33 +0000

* David Megías <address@hidden> [2004-11-29 17:52]:
> European Master Programme in free software. We're looking for
> partners who are interested in implementing the Master Programme by
> 2006 and I'd like to invite you to a meeting in Barcelona next

I wanted to ask if there is any intention to involve open source
developers in this at all.  I think they could add a lot, both in the
creation of the curriculum as well as the teaching itself.  I think
the Master's program would benefit a lot if open source experts were
invited to share their experience with students.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/