masterlibre-list

Re: [Masterlibre-list] Erasmus Mundus

From: Janis Gailis
Subject: Re: [Masterlibre-list] Erasmus Mundus
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 12:19:51 +0100

Hi Martin,

As far as I know, it was the main idea at the beginning! This dimension
is totally missing in the courses and study programs I know about. I
hope (keeping in mind all byreaucracy problems related to the
accreditation of study programs) that there will be some open source
experts that should be interested (and patient enough) to be involved in
student projects. At Agder University College (Norway) we are working in
several models to establish some longitudinal projects, where students
could be more deeply involved together with open source experts. Actual
themes are different aspects of eCulture (openCulture, cultural
heritage), open source software and e-Government etc. So, if you have
any expert in mind, please let me know!

Janis Gailis
Assistand Professor
Agder University College