masterlibre-list

RE: [Masterlibre-list] Erasmus Mundus

From: David Megías
Subject: RE: [Masterlibre-list] Erasmus Mundus
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 13:44:27 +0100

   Hi all,

> I wanted to ask if there is any intention to involve open source
> developers in this at all.  I think they could add a lot, both in the
> creation of the curriculum as well as the teaching itself.  I think
> the Master's program would benefit a lot if open source experts were
> invited to share their experience with students.

   We're already cooperating with local experts (developers) in the
curriculum of our master programme. I think it is essential to get people of
the community involved in such a project. I'll let you know more things
about our experience in January's meeting.

   Best,

      David

   David Megias, PhD

   Estudis d'Informatica i Multimedia