masterlibre-list

Re: [Masterlibre-list] Erasmus Mundus

From: Martin Michlmayr
Subject: Re: [Masterlibre-list] Erasmus Mundus
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 14:03:39 +0000

* Janis Gailis <address@hidden> [2004-12-10 12:19]:
> hope (keeping in mind all byreaucracy problems related to the
> accreditation of study programs) that there will be some open source

Right, I'm aware there are many bureaucratic problems to overcome with
involving non-academics in teaching but I hope a solution for this can
be found.

> So, if you have any expert in mind, please let me know!

I asked because I'm personally interested.  I'm the current leader of
the Debian project (one of the largest free software projects) and I'm
interested in project management and quality assurance.  I also talked
to Enrico Zini (another Debian developer) recently and he was
intersted.  I could probably find more people.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/