masterlibre-list

Re: [Masterlibre-list] Erasmus Mundus

From: Francois PELLEGRINI
Subject: Re: [Masterlibre-list] Erasmus Mundus
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 09:36:48 +0100

Hello all,

David Megías wrote:
   I’ve talked to Jesus this afternoon and we’d like to suggest January the
20th (Thursday) as a tentative date for the meeting concerning the Erasmus
Mundus proposal. How does this date suit you?

Not well.   8^(

Wouldn't it be possible to set it a Friday, when there
is no work day after, so that coming back on time might
not be a problem. Sorry to be so messy, but I think it
would be better.

   We’re thinking on a single-day meeting, starting by 10:30 or 11:00 and
finishing by 17:30 or 18:00 so that you can come on a single-day trip to
Barcelona.

Great.

   Tomorrow I’ll try to send a tentative agenda of the meeting. The outline
is to talk about the curriculum in the morning and to discuss the Erasmus
Mundus proposal in the afternoon.

Good.

                                f.p.