masterlibre-list

RE: [Masterlibre-list] Erasmus Mundus

From: David Megías
Subject: RE: [Masterlibre-list] Erasmus Mundus
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 17:46:36 +0100

   Hi all,

   Most of you have agreed with the proposed date (Thursday January the
20th), so I think we can take this as the definite date for the meeting. For
those who won't be able to come, we'll prepare the documentation so that you
can still join the project.

   Let me present you a tentative agenda as discussed with Jesus Barahona:

   10:20 - Arrival at the UOC (I'll give you the exact address)
   10:30 - The MOLOS (Master on libre and opens source software) project:
Jesus G. Barahona
   11:15 - The UOC Master programme and its convergence to the MOLOS
project: David Megias (UOC)
   11:45 - Organisation of the curriculum development: relevant dates and
web space
   12:15 - Discussion about the curriculum
   13:15 - Lunch break
   14:45 - Current high education experiences related to libre software
(some presentations by several institutions which are already offering
programmes on libre software)
   15:45 - General guidelines of the Erasmus Mundus programme
   16:15 - Discussion about the Erasmus Mundus proposal
   18:00 - End of the session

   As you can see, the agenda is quite tight.

   We'll look for somebody who is already involved in the Erasmus Mundus
programme to make the 15:45 talk. We're also expecting some volunteers to
talk about their current experiences at the 14:45 session.

   Thank you very much and best regards,

      David

   David Megias, PhD

   Estudis d'Informatica i Multimedia