masterlibre-list

RE: [Masterlibre-list] Attending the meeting on January 20th inBarcelona

From: David Megías
Subject: RE: [Masterlibre-list] Attending the meeting on January 20th inBarcelona
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 10:15:01 +0100

   Hi all,

   Thank you very much for your interest in next week's meeting. We'd be
most grateful if all the attendants added their names to the wiki's list:

http://barba.dat.escet.urjc.es:9080/masterMeeting/ProspectiveAttendance

so that we can make all the necessary arrangements (space, lunch, etc.) I
would also appreciate if you could tell me about personal meal constraints
(for instance, any of you is vegetarian or celiac?)

   Best regards,

      David

   David Megias, PhD

   Estudis d'Informatica i Multimedia