masterlibre-list

RE: [Masterlibre-list] Meeting -> New documents

From: pelegrin
Subject: RE: [Masterlibre-list] Meeting -> New documents
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 14:25:51 +0100

Hello all,

Selon David Megías <address@hidden>:
>    I've added a link "UsefulDocuments" to the wiki:
>    http://barba.dat.escet.urjc.es:9080/masterMeeting/UsefulDocuments

Due to our firewalling, I cannot access them. 8^(
I will try from my home.

Regarding the meeting, I feel very sorry not
to be able to come. As I already said, I am
very interested in participating in the
programme, in the name of ENSEIRB.

I have not been able to work on our own libre
software curriculum to date, because of a heavy
university fall. I very much appreciate that many
of you put them on-line, which will help me.

Hoping that I will be able to attend the next
meeting,

Best regards,

                        f.p.