masterlibre-list

[Masterlibre-list] Barcelona's meeting

From: Eric Cousin
Subject: [Masterlibre-list] Barcelona's meeting
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 09:39:35 +0100

Hi David,

I'm very sorry to tell you that I'm not able to come to the meeting today : there are strikes in France, and no airplaine is leaving Brest this morning (and, probably, neither this afternoon) !
I'm really disapointed, but can't do anything about that.

Could you please accept my apologies and transmit them to the other participants of the meeting ? We (GET engineering schools) are very interested in contributing to this workgroup. In case it could help this afternoon, I'll write before lunch a few words about what we are already doing in Libre/Open Content education (I had prepared a talk for this afternoon, but I only wrote down a few slides), and what we could do.

I hope the meeting will be fruitful, and that we'll have soon another opportunity to meet.

Cheers,

Eric

PS : I hope no other participant is supposed to take off from France today, or he will be in trouble.

Eric COUSIN,   Professor Assistant in Computer Science   Tel. +33 2 29 00 10 64
ENST Bretagne - Technopôle Brest Iroise Fax + 33 2 29 00 12 82
CS 83818 - 29238 BREST Cedex 3, FRANCE  - Email address@hidden
------------------- http://www-info.enst-bretagne.fr/~cousin/cousin.html ---------------------