masterlibre-list

[Masterlibre-list] Summer School in Castellón, Spain?

From: mperez
Subject: [Masterlibre-list] Summer School in Castellón, Spain?
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 13:43:54 +0100

Hi everybody.

We are trying to organize a summer school at our university (UJI,
http://www.uji.es) related to libre software.

Jesus commented yesterday this possibility. We do not know the
application details but it would be helpfull for us if there are
people interested in give a talk (from 1 to 3 hours)

If it works, our university would support each speaker with a little
amount of money (around 400 Euro basically for the trip and a bit
more).

The dates for the course are not closed, but may be it will take place
in the second half of July.

Please send your answer, before Thursday January the 27th.

Miguel y Pablo

--
Patents against Europe.       |  No al canon por el préstamo
Europe against Patents.       |  de libros.

   NO to software patents     |  http://www.maratondeloscuentos.org/
   http://swpat.ffii.org      |