masterlibre-list

Re: [Masterlibre-list] Summer School in Castellón, Spain?

From: Cornelia Boldyreff
Subject: Re: [Masterlibre-list] Summer School in Castellón, Spain?
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 09:14:01 +0000 (GMT)

I would be interested in talking about support for collaboration in the
Libre community, CSCW via libre components and collaborative libre
software development.
Cornelia

Cornelia Boldyreff, Ph.D., FBCS
Professor of Software Engineering
Faculty of Applied Computing Sciences (MHAC MC3119)
University of Lincoln
Brayford Pool
Lincoln LN6 7TS
www: http://hemswell.lincoln.ac.uk/~cboldyreff/