masterlibre-list

RE: [Masterlibre-list] My notes about the meeting

From: Jesus M. Gonzalez-Barahona
Subject: RE: [Masterlibre-list] My notes about the meeting
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 19:47:26 +0100

On Wed, 2005-01-26 at 18:45 +0100, David Megías wrote:
>    We should also better start the working groups as soon as possible if we
> want to deliver the Erasmus CD proposal by the deadline (which is on March
> the 1st). Another possibility could be to start working with another
> reference date, but I'm not sure if there's any other later call for
> proposals in the Erasmus CD programme this year. We should check for this.
> Basically, I don’t think we can make a very brilliant job in just two or
> three weeks. In particular, I've been thinking in several changes to the
> proposal we delivered last year which could make the programme more
> attractive to the board of examiners and, hopefully, also to the potential
> students. As soon as we have the working groups operative, I'll like to
> discuss about these ideas.

I'd suggest that the discussion about Erasmus CD start in this list.
I hope to be able to start working on it around the middle lof next week
(I have anotner proposal to prepare before that). But we can start to discuss
on the general guidelines, participants, how to address the comments by
reviewers, etc.

Saludos,

        Jesus

--
Contribute to keep Europe free of software patents!
-----