masterlibre-list

Re: [Masterlibre-list] Summer School

From: Xavier Amatriain
Subject: Re: [Masterlibre-list] Summer School
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 19:54:18 +0100

I see that you have assigned me the "Free Software in Education" topic,
which is perfectly fine with me, as I have talked and written about it a
few times. I must note though that my research work is more into "Free
Software Engineering". But as I said, it is perfectly fine with me.

--
********* Xavier Amatriain ********