masterlibre-list

Re: [Masterlibre-list] Curriculum development

From: Cornelia Boldyreff
Subject: Re: [Masterlibre-list] Curriculum development
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 15:57:59 +0000 (GMT)

David,
I've added a note about our proposed Master of Science in Open Source
Computing. We are hoping to run this in September 2005.
We are interested in participating in the Erasmus CD as this will help us
work on a joint programme of units/modules which could be used as a
library of learning resources for curriculum development in this area and
a European Masters.
We are also interested in using Open Source Managed Learning
Environments/Virtual Learning Environments (e.g. SAKAI) in delivering our
programme; and would like to share experience in this area.
Cornelia

Cornelia Boldyreff, Ph.D., FBCS
Professor of Software Engineering
Department of Computing and Informatics