masterlibre-list

Re: [Masterlibre-list] Invitation to GUADEC 28-31 of May 20065 in Stuttg

From: Anne Østergaard
Subject: Re: [Masterlibre-list] Invitation to GUADEC 28-31 of May 20065 in Stuttgart
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 18:47:06 +0100

On Sun, 2005-02-13 at 14:54 +0000, Cornelia Boldyreff wrote:
> Anne,
> thank you for the reminder. As we discussed, I'm happy to make a
> presentation on this work as part of the panel that you're proposing at
> GUADEC in May. I also think this is a good opportunity to hold a further
> meeting of the group.
> Cornelia

Thank you very much Cornelia.

I am looking for a short and flashy title for the official GUADEC
program:

Draft title:

"University Degree in Libre Software available in Europe"

We also need an abstract:

Draft abstract:

"The MoLOS Project

A large group of universities in Europe is working together to establish
a joint education and to offer a common Master Degree in Libre - and
Open Source Software = The MoLOS Project.-

The common goal being to make this education a global model to follow.
To meet the growing demand from governments, public - and private
administrations, education and health care sector, businesses and
organizations to get experts with a deep understanding of Free- and Open
Source Software. The benefits for the society are multiple. One example
is the successful impact of the development- and collaboration model of
Libre Software which can be a fine "tool" used not only in the software
business but in other sectors as well."
---
Please feel free to change both title and abstract compleately- if you
find it usefull.

Kind Regards

Anne