masterlibre-list

[Fwd: Re: [Masterlibre-list] Summer School at Castellon (Spain) approved

From: mperez
Subject: [Fwd: Re: [Masterlibre-list] Summer School at Castellon (Spain) approved]
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 07:42:40 +0100

> [...] Any interesting news?

<correction>
  Hi again, do you know we have to create another independent list to [...]
            ^^^^^^^^^^^^
        ... do you think ...

  When I said "do you know" I wanted to said "do you think".

  Excuses but sometimes is difficult for me to express in English.
</correction>

talk about the summer school or you find better to talk in this list?
I'm not sure if all the people in this list is interested in the summer
school.

  I have updated the program [1], it is still provisional. **Please**,
the people involved, have a look at it and confirm us that you agree
with the schedule, if not, tell us too.

  Almost all the talks are about an hour. If you think you need more (or
less) time, please tell us and we try to accommodate your wish.

  We have almost all the schedule closed, but there are some open talks.
Specially, we are looking for a success company. If you know someone
working in a (success) company based on libre software, tell us. Any
idea will be appreciated.

  Thank you all, and we will be in touch (in this or in another mailing
list, as you want). MIGUEL y PABLO.

[1] http://roure.act.uji.es:9673/solido/SummerSchool/ProvisionalProgram