masterlibre-list

Re: [Masterlibre-list] GUADEC registration page is now up

From: Anne Østergaard
Subject: Re: [Masterlibre-list] GUADEC registration page is now up
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 23:13:52 +0200

On Tue, 2005-04-26 at 14:50 +0200, Anne Østergaard wrote:

Here is some additional information:

Sixth Annual GNOME Users and Developers European Conference
29-31 May, 2005 - Haus der Wirtschaft, Stuttgart
<http://2005.guadec.org>

Hello all,

If you are making plans to attend GUADEC 6 in Stuttgart, here is some
important information.  Note the deadlines.

*Registration

GUADEC Registration is available at <http://guadec.osuosl.org>.
Subsidy requests may be submitted under GUADEC Participation in
the "My Account Information" section.

A special thank you to Fernando San Martín Woerner for putting this
registration system together with help from Daniel Pisano, Jonathan
Lozinski, Daniel Nümm and the Oregon State University Open Source Lab.

*Housing

-Youth Hostel
GNOME Foundation has reserved Youth Hostel beds in Stuttgart.
A special GUADEC package of 4 nights, breakfast included, with check in
Friday 27th May, and check out Tuesday 31st May must be booked on the
GUADEC Registration site for 80EUR before 1 May.

-Hotels
GUADEC Conference rates at hotels are available through TOMORROW - 27th
April 2005.  See details at:
http://2005.guadec.org/accommodation/

*Sightseeing Trip
Tour of Medieval City, Esslingen

When:
Saturday, 28th May at 14:00
Where:
Bus leaves from Haus der Wirtschaft
Cost:
12 Euro per person
Tickets are available on the GUADEC registration site.

Best regards,

tim

Speakers and panelists who are in Stuttgart on Saturday evening 27th of
May 2005 before the conference starts on Sunday morning are invited to a
reception/dinner.

Please mail me if you are able to participate on the 27th.

Kind regards

Anne

--
Anne Østergaard <address@hidden>