masterlibre-list

RE: [Masterlibre-list] Proposed agenda for the MoLOS meeting inStuttgart

From: David Megías
Subject: RE: [Masterlibre-list] Proposed agenda for the MoLOS meeting inStuttgart + phone numbers
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 09:43:00 +0200

Hi all,

> My phone number during the GUADEC conference only will be:
>

> Tim Ney: +49-(0)176-510 252 87
>
> Leslie Proctor: +49-(0)176-510 242 95
>
> Anne Oestergaard: +49-(0)176-510 74 993

Thank you very much, Anne, for organising all the details about the meeting.
You're doing a fantastic job.

Here is my mobile phone number during the GUADEC:

David Megias: +34 680 405 549

I'll be in Stuttgart from Sunday afternoon to Wednesday morning.

Please find my presentation for Tuesday attached.

Cheers,

   David

   David Megias, PhD

   Estudis d'Informatica i Multimedia