masterlibre-list

[Masterlibre-list] Meeting in Genoa

From: Jesus M. Gonzalez-Barahona
Subject: [Masterlibre-list] Meeting in Genoa
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 23:52:47 +0200

Hi all,

Since it seems to be quite difficult to coordinate all our agendas in
Genoa to find a suitable time for a formal meeting, I suggest meeting
informally after the session on postgraduate studies on libre software,
which will take place in the afternoon of 14th, as a part of the
Educational Symposium. We can meet in the same room just after the
panel, and stay there or go somewhere for a beer or something.

Saludos,

        Jesus.

--
Contribute to keep Europe free of software patents!
-----