masterlibre-list

[Masterlibre-list] [CFP] "Autour du Libre" conference - Brest, France -

From: Eric Cousin
Subject: [Masterlibre-list] [CFP] "Autour du Libre" conference - Brest, France - 5, 6 & 7 of April
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 08:33:37 +0100

Hi all,

Last June, I mentioned on this list (http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/masterlibre-list/2005-06/msg00015.html)that we had setup within the "Libre Software Meeting" in Dijon a special session about postgraduate studies focused on the Libre paradigm (see http://2005.rencontresmondiales.org/sections/conference/formation_au_libre_dans ).
The final round table showed that there was still many things to tackle !

We are organizing a new opportunity to go further inside this interesting subject. This will be next April 6th, within the annual "Autour du Libre" meeting (see http://www.autourdulibre.org) that will take place in Brest (Brittany, France), just in front of the atlantic ocean (see the beautiful campus of ENST Bretagne : http://www.enst-bretagne.fr/vie_etudiante/la_vie_quotidienne/a_brest.php !).

The session will push further what was done in Dijon, and, this time, vocational training will also be taken into account. In this context, we are searching for somebody that could talk about specificaly Libre-oriented educational programs in a foreign country. Better if this could be done in French, the official language of the meeting.

Is there anybody in here that is interested, or that know somebody that could be ? I'm sure many of you could bring a very interesting point of view.

!! The program is to be closed very soon, so I am waiting for very QUICK answers :-< !!

Eric

Eric COUSIN,   Associate Professor in Computer Science   Tel. +33 2 29 00 10 64
ENST Bretagne - TechnopĂ´le Brest Iroise Fax + 33 2 29 00 12 82
CS 83818 - 29238 BREST Cedex 3, FRANCE  - Email address@hidden
------------------- http://www-info.enst-bretagne.fr/~cousin/cousin.html ---------------------