masterlibre-list

Re: [Masterlibre-list] Call for papers for GUADEC in Spain in June 2006

From: Anne Østergaard
Subject: Re: [Masterlibre-list] Call for papers for GUADEC in Spain in June 2006
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 11:54:32 +0100

tir, 21 03 2006 kl. 11:07 +0100, skrev Anne Østergaard:

I just saw this mail and hope you don't fee I am spamming you:

Just as a reminder, the GUADEC 2006 Call for Participation is open until
March 31st: http://beta.guadec.org/callforpapers

Don't leave it for tomorrow trying to write the perfect paper. In order
to submit a proposal you just need to explain the raw details of the
session you are suggesting. You may edit the details of your session
afterward. What we need before the end of this month is a description
good enough to help us placing your session in the most appropriate slot
of the GUADEC schedule.

Also, we have just published the GUADEC 2006 registration fees:

http://beta.guadec.org/registrationfees

If you are a student/hobbyist GNOME Foundation member you get a 100%
discount (free as in beer). If you register as professional you get a
50% discount (75€).

The model is sustainable when Foundation members are so passionate and
excited about GUADEC that the rest of the World just feel an
irresistible desire to meet the gnomites as well.

So please, get loudly excited about GUADEC 2006. ;) (seriously)

The online registration will be ready hopefully soon and will integrate
affordable accommodation in the bungalow-based GNOME Village.

Thank you.

// Anne