masterlibre-list

[Masterlibre-list] " Free Software in Higher Education": Anne' s slides

From: Anne Østergaard
Subject: [Masterlibre-list] " Free Software in Higher Education": Anne' s slides from "Autour du Libre " in Brest.
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 19:13:04 +0200

Anne Østergaard was kindly invited as a guest speaker at the  6.th
"Autour du Libre Conference" from the 5.- 7. of April 2006 at the
University of Brest in France.

Anne Østergaard's presentation on "MasterLibre, Free Software in Higher
Education" can be found here in English and French:

http://www.autourdulibre.org/contributions.html

http://www.autourdulibre.org/session_formation_superieure_continue.html

Photos from the panel debate:
http://www.autourdulibre.org/photosColloque.html

The presentations from the whole conference is worth a study.

France has come so much longer than Denmark at any level concerning the
use of FLOSS/ ICT in education: So needless to say I learned new things
and got lots of inspiration.

I also had an opportunity to brush up my French in the company of new
and old friends so I enjoyed my stay a lot. The strike stopped and I
even caught my plane. It nearly did not rain except for a few drops
before I left;-)

Best wishes

Anne