masterlibre-list

Re: [Masterlibre-list] Report on the master programme

From: Jesus M. Gonzalez-Barahona
Subject: Re: [Masterlibre-list] Report on the master programme
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 00:57:00 +0200

Thanks for the feedback, Jonas.

Indeed, this was an opportunity for puting in writting the "classical"
ideas discussed several times in the MoLOS group, a bit formalized and
detailed. The main focus is on IT professionals because:

- This seems to be where the most "mature" community of potential
students is right now

- My background (and that of most people in this MoLOS group and also in
CALIBRE) is on IT. Therefore, I can talk with way much confidence about
that than about other profiles.

However, I agree that opening the idea to other backgrounds would be
quite interesting. I'm not sure that there is enough population of
potential students for that yet, but I'm pretty sure that would happen
in the near future.

My plan is to maintain this document as a living one, even after the end
of the CALIBRE project, so we could very much merge your input if you
are going to work in new directions.

Saludos,

        Jesus.

--
-----
Jesus M. Gonzalez Barahona        | GSyC (DITTE)