masterlibre-list

Re: [Masterlibre-list] New version of the report on the master programme

From: David Megias
Subject: Re: [Masterlibre-list] New version of the report on the master programme
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 09:37:12 +0200

Hi all,

I think Jesus' proposal is excellent.

I've just sent some comments to Jesus based on our own Master programme. It's time to start working to define a Consortium to offer the Master programme jointly at different European universities.

Best regards,

   David

   David Megias, PhD

   Estudis d'Informatica, Multimedia i Telecomunicacions
   Universitat Oberta de Catalunya
   Rambla del Poblenou, 156
   08018 Barcelona
   Spain