masterlibre-list

Re: [Masterlibre-list] I think free software is important and I'm very i

From: Jesus M. Gonzalez-Barahona
Subject: Re: [Masterlibre-list] I think free software is important and I'm very interested in this project
Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 09:07:21 -0500

Hi all,

Sorry for jumping it late in the thread. It is amusing that this list
is still (a bit) active ;-)

As a result of the work of the working group, several master courses
were designed and run for several years, in my University (URJC), in
UOC, and in some others. But unfortunately, as far as I know, right now
there is no one left which is still running.

Saludos,

        Jesus.

--
http://twitter.com/jgbarah          http://gsyc.es/~jgb