Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Where do I obtain the single board computer from ?

From: nisma
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Where do I obtain the single board computer from ?
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 16:57:15 +0200 (MEST)

As attachement a mission language taken from nanoPascal with user extendable
command, available as interpreter code or compilable to asm code, no XML.
If the group is interrested, i could upload it to the CVS.

By the way, in the near future, i sell a MCU board with gps, wlan, arm MCU
and 3 coprocessor MCU's. If a group or some individuals will port the
paparazzi project to the arm project. please contact me offline for the
sponsorisation.
Wlan, Usb camera interface processing is already done.
Attention, this involves separating the attitude stabilisation code from the
autopilot and porting the IR attitude code from the mega128 to
the mega8 or a pic processor programmed in C.

Regards
Chris