[Paparazzi-devel] For your viewing pleasure : bungee crash video

From: Antoine
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] For your viewing pleasure : bungee crash video
Date: Sun, 01 May 2005 18:34:56 +0200

Hi everybody

Thursday, we experienced a "little" accident while performing a bungee launch. Our microjet failed to release from the bungee and hit the ground violently :)

Here is a movie of the scene :

http://www.nongnu.org/paparazzi/video/bungee_crash.mpeg

and here is a picture of the damaged plane

http://www.nongnu.org/paparazzi/images/bungee_crash.jpg

I am not sure about what really happened, but my guess is that I had put the hook in the rope buckle that is attached to the metal ring instead of putting it directly in the ring. This check will become a new item on the checklist.

A+

Antoine