[Paparazzi-devel] Developing a board in eagle from multiple schematic sh

From: Kitts
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Developing a board in eagle from multiple schematic sheets
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 20:05:58 +0530

HI all,

This, i know is not the right list to query on this topic but i was unable
to find any related information elsewhere. I know people here use EAGLE for
board design and may be able to help me out with this.

I would like to know how i can generate a layout from multiple schematics. I
do not want to lose out on the forward / backward annotation. It would also
be useful to know if i can split the board thus generating a daughter
board.

I am working on autopilot stuff and am designing the board for the same. The
gyros and accelerometers i use (ADXRS300 and ADXL203) require that i have a
pair of them mounted vertical to the main board. For this i want to split
the layout and generate the daughter boards beside the main board for
fabrication.

I improve readability, i want to split the schematic into several sheets
each with a specific subsystem.

Any guidance on how i can do this will me much appreciated.

Thank you.
--
Cheers!
Kitts