Re: [Paparazzi-devel] wiki / buying intention

From: nisma
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] wiki / buying intention
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 07:20:37 +0200

I haved placed a offer for assembled commercial boards on this wiki and pascal
brisset has ask me to remove it. It was proposed in several configurations
regarding used cpu´s, power supply options and gps antenna configuration.
As example, the version with gps module(4hz),two cpu´s with lpc2142, lpc2138,
dedicated servo controller mcu and possibility to add a xbee or maxstream
rf-modem, was offered at a price of 66$.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,
Chris

inal-Nachricht --------