RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Throttle dies in auto2

From: Roman Krashanitsa
Subject: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Throttle dies in auto2
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 17:01:36 -0700

I found the problem. It seems that nav_desired_gaz should be specified at least
once taking into account logics of the flight plan. For example, if gaz is
specified only once in the init block, the program may skip it due to (launch
&& z>ALT) already true and this variable will be left at 0, like in my case
when it is being launched in manual.

As a solution for silly people like me, we could modify nav.c:359 from
uint16_t nav_desired_gaz;
uint16_t nav_desired_gaz=TRIM_UPPRZ((FAILSAFE_DEFAULT_GAZ)*MAX_PPRZ);

Or add
nav_desired_gaz=TRIM_UPPRZ((FAILSAFE_DEFAULT_GAZ)*MAX_PPRZ);
To nav_init(void)

Best regards,
Roman