Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Serial Control Lines

From: Matthew Currie
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Serial Control Lines
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 09:11:35 -0800

Martin,

  Thank you.  I also found this late last night when Yvest reminded me that lpc21isp is another project outside of ours.  Now we have mailing list archive.

Cheers,
Matthew Currie

Martin Mueller wrote:
Hi Matthew,

  Does anyone happen to know which serial control lines can be used
with the LPC ISP bootloader to take over control of RESET and
ISP_ENTRY?  I would like to experiment with this but can't find
reference to this.

it's DTR for RESET and RTS for ISP/P0.14 - http://www.keil.com/mcb2140/mcb2140-schematics.pdf

Martin