RE: [Paparazzi-devel] LiveCD for paparazzi2 (flight controller hardware

From: Widyawardana Adiprawita
Subject: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] LiveCD for paparazzi2 (flight controller hardware version 1.2.1)
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 02:31:20 -0800 (PST)

Dear Nicolas,

I go to the paparazzi irc channel, and met a few nice
guy (especially Anton, this is his login name, I don't
know his real name). He suggest me to install debian
and get the paparazzi using apt-get....

I've done it, and it turns out that Plaster1 aircraft
is an AVR system, so I think my problem is solved.

Right now I have to finish the hardware.

Thank's to you all

-doni-

--- Nicolas Calderon