[Paparazzi-devel] LiveCD and Berg 4L Modifications

From: John Koches
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] LiveCD and Berg 4L Modifications
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 22:32:29 -0500

First, thanks for taking the time and sharing your experience.  Your advice has
made this process much easier.

We have nearly finished the Tiny board and have begun testing the cpu.  We have
some problem with the power supply which I think we will be able to figure out.

I have downloaded the LiveCD image and have started to look at the simulations
provided.  Is there any additional help, like a users manual that is out there
somewhere and I just haven't found it yet?  We don't use Linux around here so I
am basically starting from scratch when it comes to modifying your xml and C
scripts.  I have an on board camera that uses an infrared emitter to activate
the shutter.  I think I will need to add this to your code in order to get it
to work through the pcb.  Is this something I can do with the LiveCD or am I
going to have to load the full Debian package?

I have just ordered a Berg 4L Receiver.  I noticed that the picture you had up
under the "Other_Hardware" page is no longer posted (berg4l.jpg).  I think I
saw it somewhere, but can't find it in any of my hardcopy.  Are you able to
share how the receiver is modified?

Thanks again for your continued support!!

jkk

John K. Koches
Associate Research Scientist
Information Services Center