RE: [Paparazzi-devel] launch GCS with -edit option using Live CD

From: akochevar
Subject: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] launch GCS with -edit option using Live CD
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 15:10:40 -0700

John,
as far as I understand the live cd can be used, you just must create a session using the control_panel.xml file in conf/   creating an argument with -edit.  you may have a look at using VM for testing.  The server program of virtual machine ware (www.vmware.com ) allows you run a virtual machine inside windows.  I have debian installed inside windows which is nice, although a bit taxing on my computer.  debian is really the way to go if you want to start changing sources and files.  Maybe antoine will jump in here and say a few words

Anton