RE : [Paparazzi-devel] launch GCS with -edit option using Live CD

From: durand olivier
Subject: RE : [Paparazzi-devel] launch GCS with -edit option using Live CD
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 17:59:06 +0100 (CET)

Hello John,

have a try with vmware server, this is the way i proceeded to get Debian. It works pretty well , is free (but you must register), is set on one file , you  don't have to divide (sorry i dont know the proper word in English) your HDD before the Debian install, recognize easily your peripherals,  and allows you to work both linux and windows at the same time. The counter part might be a little weaker screen resolution ...I like it better than the live cd (on my acer laptop, i could only boot the live cd on a failsafe mode, due to a pcmcia problem).
good luck and see you

olivier