Re: [Paparazzi-devel] xml-light.cma not found

From: Pascal Brisset
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] xml-light.cma not found
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 22:14:27 +0200

Tom Apker wrote:
 LD simstl
 xml-light.cma not found

The xml-light.cma library is provided by the xml-light-ocaml Debian package (http://www.recherche.enac.fr/paparazzi/debian/dists/etch/main/binary-i386/)

(not the exact text, as the laptop i'm using is currently on another job)

but "% locate xml-light" returns
"/usr/local/xmi-light-install-dir/xml-light.cma"
I don't know where this is coming from. I know that the "official" xml-light Debian package (libxml-light-ocaml-dev) is wrong ...
You can try to use this installed library by adding

   -I /usr/local/xmi-light-install-dir

at the right place :-) : in the CAMLINCLUDES, in conf/Makefile.sim for the above error (but you will get a lot more if this library is not at the right place)

Good luck

--Pascal

PS: It is _so_ simple with a Debian distribution :-)