Re: [Paparazzi-devel] hello

From: Pascal Brisset
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] hello
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 18:49:32 +0200

Hi Jane,

the documentation site for the Paparazzi project is

   www.recherche.enac.fr/paparazzi

You will find there some answers (software is for free, hardware is ... not available, ...)

--Pascal

jane smith wrote:
hello
we're designing a mav and we want to use paparazzi autopilot ,but i
dont know how can i buy the subsystems and software ,could you
possibly tell me how can i get them,i mean is there any site,....,
by the way we're one of the teams participating in mav07.

please give me a gide.
yours.