RE: [Paparazzi-devel] lpc2148 usb bootloader

From: martin
Subject: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] lpc2148 usb bootloader
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 17:57:58 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Andreas,

> i've problemes with the usb-bootloader from the
> lpc2148. i ported it for winarm and can compile it.
> after i install it with the serial-bootloader, i get on
> error, that i should load first the flash version. but
> how can i generate the version?

Does it say load flash or (more likely) RAM version first? There is a
flash (bl.hex) and a RAM (bl_ram.hex) version. The flash version lives
at the beginning of flash at 0x0 and protects itself from being
overwritten. Link your software-to-be-flashed to 0x4000 (don't forget
the '-n' option when linking) and it should work. Or use the RAM
version to overwrite flash at 0x0.

> maybe someone has already a winarm-version of it?

Not sure, but I think it compiled with Winarm under Cygwin as it is.

Martin